Thursday 10 March 2011

CAUGHT ON CAMERA

Location-Delhi
Photographer-ME :D
 

                           
                    I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.


The Flower Market at its very best for DIWALI



On the way to India Gate.....The Balloon Man!


To his dog, every man is Napoleon. There is no faith which has never yet been broken, except that of a truly faithful dog.  ~Konrad Lorenz


The Stalls in and around RED FORT...


                          There's nothing like good food, good wine, and a bad girl. 
                                                              The kebabs!!!


Pani Poori...Needs no more explanation!!!

Red Fort and the Yawning Sun...


If there exists no God, It is necessary to Invent him.


You watch my back....and i watch yours!!


14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah made my day..ummm night!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics!! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thoughtful!.. As they say "Picture paints a thousand words..!!"..I agree now!..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey liked the last pic...crows.. :D

    seekin permission to hav a 'copy' of it... :D
    i wud hav copied..without ur permission..but u know...copyright issues...ppl can sue for nothin.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Anoop- Hah yeh copy and you have to be scared of ppl who do know how to sue :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. red
    does tat mean u dont know how to sue??? :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Misinterpretation of facts...thts wht u did right now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've a similar picture from the gateway of India of the balloon man..of course not the same man ;) I did post it on my blog sometime back..http://myexpositions.wordpress.com/2010/08/04/wordless-wednesday-15/

    I liked the tag line of the crows' pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the crow pic the most, the DOF is good and the morning mist hanging in the background makes it very interesting...

    So what camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Raghu- Thanks man!
    @Scribby- I checked and commented you.Thanks a lottt!
    @Siddhartha Joshi- Yeh those r my fav too. Was suprised to find the crows that way so clicked. I use the simple and innocent FUJIFILM FINEPIX S1500

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dog and the crows are the best ones

    Stay Blessed ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Spit It Out I Say !!!